So what is this project?
Lost Toys is a mobile game that I've been working on since a train ride back from Portland in October 2012. It's the result of hours and hours of play-testing, code arguments and UI revisions. I'm incredibly proud of it. Also here's a bit more about my studio: Sweat, Swearing & Tears
Ok cool, so what did you actually do?
- Wrote over 50% of the C# code on the game including the rotation algorithm and the 2d screen to 3d game world controls using Unity and sublime.
- Managed a remote team of 5 contractors, QA and localization services.
- Created multiple game levels and adjusted the difficulty curve based on user feedback and play sessions.
- Built custom tools for rapid level creation.
- Rapid prototyping of new game mechanics.
- Designed and implemented 2d marketing materials (business cards, postcards, website etc...) using photoshop and illustrator.